- Affiliation to LA POINTE contest is mandatory for teachers and students.
- Payment will be done in one single deposit for the entire school.
- Independent candidates will not be accepted.
2-REGISTRATION TO THE CONTEST
- Candidates wishing to participate in the contest must be at least 7 years old at the beginning of the year. (No age exception will be accepted).
- Registration for the LA POINTE contest implies acceptance of the contest rules. (Without right of refund, or modification of competition).
- No candidate will be accepted without the assistance of a school, center or teacher with the permission of the choreographer or his copyright. (Independent candidates are not accepted).
- No candidate, choreography and teacher will be accepted if he has not completed the payment.
- Without the membership card, you cannot participate in the contest. (To be able to access the Auditorium or the cloakroom, it will be necessary to provide the accreditation, it is essential to bring it).
- Minors must attach a parental authorization to their registration.
- A candidate may participate at a level higher than his own but not inferior.
- The choreographies and variations are free.
- Candidates from a school can exit with the same variation.
- A contestant will be eligible for three passes per discipline and category (i.e. one candidate may act individually, in a duet and in a group of the same discipline and category).
- A group can be composed of 3 to 12 people.
- In classic, Pre-preparatory and preparatory dance (with half spike)
- Elementary (with spike or half spike according to the choreographer’s choice)
- Medium, Superior and Excellent levels (with spike)
- The choice of costumes is free for all levels, categories and disciplines; it is advisable to avoid dark colors.
- Hair must be tied (clear face).
Accessories that do not meet safety standards are not accepted and constitute grounds for disqualification. (Dark colors are not accepted).
DISQUALIFICATION AND LOSS OF POINTS
- In case of non-compliance.
- Candidates under the influence of alcohol or doping substances.
- Defective mounting and recording.
5-PHOTO AND VIDEO
- Photo and video recordings with flash are absolutely forbidden.
- Candidates must ensure that they have the right to use and publish on the TV and Internet the music that accompanies the variation in public. The Organization will not be responsible in the event of a dispute over copyright.
- Candidates have no rights in the recording of videos, photographs and others made during the competition. All photography, video, audio and all kinds of recordings relating to the presentation and participation of candidates will be the exclusive property of the Organization.
- The Organization has the right to broadcast images and photos in the media it deems appropriate. Applicants waive rights in such registrations made by the Organization or by third parties in the name of the Organization and dissemination, exhibition, distribution or publication by any other means.
The repertory costumes
||Coppelia (Delibes/St Leon pas de deux and variations
||Diana & Acteon (Pugni/vaganova) pas de deux and its variations
||Don Quixote (minkus/petipa).Pas de Deux act III and its variations; kitri Variation act I, II, III , Vassili act III
||Giselle (Adam/Perrot, Coralli) Giselle variations, peasant pas de deux and pas de deux act II,
||Classic Grand pas (Auber/Gsovsky) pas de deux et variations
||The Bayadere (Minkus/Petipa) pas de deux act III(Nikia), Gamzattiet variations
||Esmeralda (pugni/Petipa) pas de deux and variations, tambourine
||Le Corsaire (A,Drigo/Petipa) pas de deux act III, pas de deux variation ,Variations (all the choreography), the Merchant
||Nutcracker(Tchaikovsky) pas de deux and pas de deux variation
||Paquita (minkus/Petipa) pas de deux and any variation
||Swan Lake (tchaikovsky/petipa,Ivanov) pas de trois and variations, Odette act II, odille act III, pas de deux act II and variations
||Sleeping Beauty (tchaikovsky/petipa) fairy variation; aurora (pas de deux and variations) Bluebird. (pas de deux and variations)
6-SCORE AND RATING
- The jury is made up of personalities from the world of dance and the world of music.
- The jury enjoys complete and unquestionable freedom.
Notes are given on the basis of:
20 points on technical plan
20 points on artistic plan
1º Prize with congratulations from the jury : 19 to 20 points
1º Prize unanimously : 18 to17 points
1º Prize : 16 points
2º Prize : 14 to 15 points
3º Prize : 12 to13 points
Mention : 10 to 11 points
Calle Mariano Benlliure 43
46530 – PUZOL – (VALENCIA)‐VALENCIA
Mobile: 617‐345‐618‐ (Patrick)
E‐Mail: [email protected]